Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Change of Plans

So, after further consideration, and the fact that it is on Youtube and the first 5 minutes look amazing, I will be watching Best of Times. 17-year old Nicolas Cage? How could I say no?

Additionally, when I get back to watching feature films, I will watch them slightly out of IMDB’s order. Rumble Fish, Francis Ford Coppola’s film where he gave his nephew Nicolas a minor role, was actually filmed before Valley Girl and Nic’s work in Rumble Fish led to him getting the lead role in Valley Girl. I guess nepotism was still alive in Hollywood.

Anyways, tomorrow I will definitely watch Best of Times and, if I have time, jump into Rumble Fish.

These are the key films. Was Nicolas Cage born crazy? Or did he somehow evolve into the crazed “auteur” he ahs become today?

Let’s find out… 

No comments:

Post a Comment